Pictures

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting My Feet Wet

Well, as many of you know, I love photos. I love to look at pictures, take pictures and scrapbook pictures!! I'm pretty good at scrapbooking, but I always wished I was better at taking pictures. Now, that I've finished school, I thought it would be a good time to develop this life long hobby. I've taken a few classes and have gone out on a few photo shots. The purpose of this blog is to get my photos out there and more importantly get your candid feedback on these shots. Please tell me what you like and dislike about the photos. I need your feedback to get better and better. Please share your thoughts!!!

If you would like to be my next guinea pig, let me know =)

Love ya,
Jessica

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

SO exciting!! Can't wait for you to do my pictures. =)

Walters Family said...

I am totally interested in you taking pictures of our family. Krissa wants to wait till next year though. It has been qute a while since we have had a family picture done. I will let you know when we need you. Thanks!

Walters Family said...

P.S. I think you have done an awesome job on the pictures and have GREAT back drops.

Anonymous said...

You are great. But that is no suprise everything you do is great. Keep it up.
Every reality always starts with a dream.

Paw Paw

Anonymous said...

Looks like your doing a great job! The background, colors, positions and lighting all looks really good. Keep up the good work. Looks very professional.